Wednesday, July 14, 2010

34 week update!

So, I haven't blogged for some time. I have been so busy! I had my shower last Saturday. It was great and I got lots of goodies! I had an appointment today. Georgia is head down and the cramps I have been feeling are most likely contractions. That is pretty much the only new information from today. I couldn't get any good appointment times for next week so the doctor said we could wait until 36 weeks for my next one. Because Georgia was measuring so big at the 31 week ultrasound, she wants to do a follow up ultrasound at the next appointment to see if she is still measuring just as big. If she is, I can expect to be induced before 40 weeks if I do not go into labor on my own early enough. That is good news to me! I am hoping to only have 4 weeks left! haha. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

a