Sunday, July 18, 2010
Weird dreams.
So, I have been having weird/vivid dreams for some time now, but the most common subject matter of them seems to be breastfeeding. I must be subconsciously stressed out about it. Most of the dreams tend to make me think I am worried that someone or something is going to keep me from being able to breastfeed. I had a dream about trying to breastfeed while being chased by a stalker. I have had dreams about a nurse taking Georgia away every time I wanted to feed her. I have also had dreams that she came out and latched on perfectly. Last night, however, I had the strangest one thus far. It was like Georgia was born a preteen or teenager and I still wanted to breastfeed her, but she had her own agenda. I kept trying to explain to her that if I didn't get her to eat soon, I would become engorged and my milk would dry up. Eventually, I gave up and was extremely saddened by the whole situation. Isn't this the strangest thing? So crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




These are better than some of my other pg friends dreams. One keeps dreaming her baby is a hermaphrodite, because they can't determine the sex. I think crazy dreams are just part of it. I hope they get better or at least less freqent.
ReplyDelete