So, the bedding arrived today and I cannot get over how good it looks! There is still a lot to do, but here are some of the little touches I added today because I couldn't resist. Some of the pictures ended up looking a little faded after I uploaded them on here for some reason. There will be plenty more room updates to come over the next few weeks so watch out!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love it! The wall color is so bright and fun!! I love the owls, so cute!! I was looking at bedding last night and found several girl designs I like - and most of them have birds on them...I wouldn't expect myself to be into the birds - but they are so cute!! I haven't told Tyler yet - we'll see...
ReplyDeletei LOVE the hanging light you have. Where did you get it??? I of course love the owls but that comes from my own personal obsession.
ReplyDelete