Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Woah baby!

I just got home from my 31 week ultrasound/check-up and holy moly do we have a big baby! Not that I wasn't expecting her to be bigger than average, but oh my! Georgia is measuring 32 weeks and 5 days (12 days ahead of schedule) and weighs approximately 4.7 pounds (average weight at 31 weeks is 3.3 lbs.). With those measurements, my due date would be August 11th. This does not mean that I will have her early necessarily, but they did say they will not let me get too big if I do not go into labor on my own before hand. My amniotic fluid levels are slightly high, but the doctor isn't concerned at this point and just said that they will keep an eye on it. Everything else looks awesome! I have gained 24 pounds total and still feel good overall most of the time. My next appointment is in 3 weeks and then we start every week appointments!

The bedding issues have finally been sorted out and it is for sure shipping today! Woo hoo!

On a totally different subject, I stopped into an antique shop and found this amazing chair...


















I honestly have no place for it, but it was $5 and I fell in love with it. I am thinking we will use it for our maternity pictures and then store it until we get a house. It will be a great piece to design a room around! Until next time, C

No comments:

Post a Comment

a