It was the day after Father's Day a year ago that we found out you didn't make it, but I still think about you all of the time. We are excited because you have a sister coming soon! I want you to know that she will never take the place I still hold for you in my heart. I know that I should not be sad when I think about you because you never had to deal with all the troubles of life. How special you must be! I cannot say that I am not ever sad, but it does help me to think that you are at home in heaven and that if you had made it into the world we would never have been able to have the baby we are going to meet in just 2 months. Our lives were forever changed by you just the same as they will be forever changed by Georgia. You are with me always. I love you and I will see you when I get there.
Love,
Your mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment