

I am 30 weeks and 2 days today. Matt got to come home for a couple days, but he will have to miss our appointment on the 22nd so we decided to go have a 3d/4d ultrasound done so he could see his baby girl. It was a very cool process, but unfortunately Georgia wouldn't pull her face away from the placenta. Apparently, she was cozy right where she was and didn't care to move. At first, her hand and umbilical cord were both blocking the view making her face look distorted. That freaked out Matt, but the attendant and I reassured him that our baby girls face was perfectly fine. We did see that she is indeed a girl, her tiny feet and toes, but as for her face we really didn't get to see more than her profile. Even still, we could tell she looks like Matt! She has his face shape, lips, and nose (from what we can tell as of now since the cartilage in her nose isn't developed fully yet). The attendant said she thought she has my eye shape, but I am not sure I agree. All I know is that she is beautiful and that she likes to smile!

For comparison... ;-)

So happy for you. I need your address lady. I would like to order something and have it shipped stright to you. It takes a few weeks so I would like to make sure you get it before she comes.
ReplyDelete