

Only 11 weeks left and as my belly grows, so does my anticipation. Every day brings new feelings, thoughts about things to come, and things on my to do list. I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Things like rolling in bed and sitting up from laying down are becoming slightly more challenging. I've been having some random cramps that are pretty intense, but my doctor says that they are normal. I have been able to feel actual body parts pressing against my hand when I rest it on my belly. I can't even describe how amazing that is. I love to just sit and watch Georgia move around. No one else seems to enjoy watching my belly conform to her movements as I do. I become captivated by it. :) I have several things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. First off, I ordered 2 natural birth books and 2 breastfeeding books. I can't wait to read all of them. Also, the bedding should be shipping out next week. Not having it has delayed the decorating process of the nursery so getting it will be very exciting. Also, Matt will be coming home a week from today which means he will more than likely be home for Father's Day and our 31 week ultrasound. I really can't believe how long it has been since we have gotten to take a peek at our little girl. It will be a special time and having Matt there will be such a blessing! So that is it for now! Until next time... C
Awe you are just two dang cute, when is the baby shower I can't wait to give you what I got you.
ReplyDeleteI am not supposed to know any thing about the shower, but there have been a few slips from people. I believe it will be July 10th, but that is about all I know. Is your address the same as before?
ReplyDeleteYay I'm so excited for you, and you are a beautiful prego lady! I am assuming you meant "random cramps" not "random craps" lol!!! =P =P You will have to let me know all about natural childbirth, because I am still debating what I want to do when we have a baby.
ReplyDeletehaha. thanks for pointing that out bc i had no clue! haha! I will tell you every thing i learn if I make it el natural. I am really wanting it to go as planned. We shall see!
ReplyDeletehttp://heatherhelvey.blogspot.com/2010/06/labor-what-i-have-learned.html
ReplyDeleteI think you might like this blog post. She is planning a natural birth as well.
Ps yes ma'am it sure it and I'll send chevonne a message I'm sure she will be able to give me details. :p
Actually its my husbands family that is supposed to be throwing it, but Chevonne will hopefully know some info soon.
ReplyDeleteThats what She told me, she says she will keep me updated. :)
ReplyDelete