Sunday, April 18, 2010

New things!

Hello! I wanted to give an update since I am about 22 weeks, now. Georgia is moving around a lot and I can feel her growing ever stronger. My bump is still pretty small, but I am showing now more than ever. My sister gave me a gift card so I bought my first pair of maternity pants. Even though I dont REALLY need them, they are so comfy!
I also ordered Georgia's bedding. The outside of the bumper will be in the first fabric and the crib skirt will be the second fabric. The inside of the bumper will be in the 3rd fabric and the bumper piping, ties and pleat in the crib skirt are going to be done in a solid light pink fabric.I am so excited to see the finished product! Speaking of that, we are moving into a two bedroom apartment May 1st, so after that I will be able to start piecing her room together. I can't believe how fast its going by. Next weekend is our one year anniversary and we are going on a weekend trip to Fredericksburg. The following weekend, we will be moving and then I will be 6 months pregnant! Ahhh! My sweet daughter, I cannot wait to meet you!

1 comment:

a