Wow, have we been busy! We moved into our new 2 bedroom apartment this past weekend. It was a lot of work, but we are settling in nicely. We were able to get swatches of the crib bedding fabric except the pink so we picked out a paint color and got that taken care of. We may add another color stripe to it once we get a few more decorative things. We set up the crib, and put the dresser and changing table in the room. We also have a rocker, but it hasn't made it in the room yet. Here is what it looks like now!



Fabric swatches:


The knobs that will go on the dresser once we order more:

There is still a lot to do, but I already love it! As far as changes for mommy and baby, I am finally starting to show enough that people don't think I am faking it. On Tuesday, I had someone ask me when I am due for the first time without them already knowing I'm pregnant. I had a doctors appointment today. I had to do the glucose test and that drink was nasty. I have gained 21 pounds, already! I can't even believe that. I haven't gotten to see Georgia since 19 weeks and I won't get to peek at her again until 31 weeks, but my belly is measuring right on time. I can feel and see her kicking all the time so I know she is happy and strong! And finally, here are my current belly shots!


That is all for now! Until next time, C
No comments:
Post a Comment