Saturday, April 10, 2010
Beef Jerky
This week has proven to be a tough one. The busy schedule I have been keeping for the last few weeks caught up with me at the first sign of stress. It is hard to make plans when things just won't seem to stay the same. I know that God is working out His plan. Things may not go the way I want them to, but I trust that even if things are difficult they are working toward an end result that is for my good. Raging hormones sometimes do take over, but when I calm down and count my blessings everything seems under control again. I thank God for my healthy little Georgia and my amazing husband. Now, I just want Mr. Blomstrom home! Maybe tomorrow? We shall see. Two weeks until our first anniversary! In the mean time, I shall be browsing for baby things. Ta-ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment