I don't have anything big to talk about, but I just felt like sharing my thoughts. I got sick tonight so I will not be eating Freebirds or orange juice for a while. I sure hope it doesn't plan on sticking around. I bought this cute little dresser from Hobby Lobby today for $104.

I haven't decided if this is the style we want to go so am not sure if I will keep it, but I may use it for some inspiration for Georgia's room. If we do keep it, she will have plenty of clothes to fill it with. Matt left early this morning and I miss him already. The first night of going to bed alone is always the hardest. Enough of the sad stuff. I have an appointment tomorrow, but I already know Georgia is doing fine. Time for bed. Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment