Georgia's room is pretty much finished, FINALLY! The pictures are not in the order they probably should be, but I think there are enough to piece the whole thing together. Now, we are just waiting for our baby girl to arrive!
Cortney! A friend of mine set me your blog because she knew I was entertaining the thought of using mustard yellow in my nursery, but I'm dying to know where you got those precious stuffed animals in the crib. I love oldschool looking toys like that.
The whole nursery is precious - good luck as you welcome your little girl into the world!!
Your flowers turned out fantastic! I love her room it is so unique and colorful. It is absolutely beautiful <3 So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCortney! A friend of mine set me your blog because she knew I was entertaining the thought of using mustard yellow in my nursery, but I'm dying to know where you got those precious stuffed animals in the crib. I love oldschool looking toys like that.
ReplyDeleteThe whole nursery is precious - good luck as you welcome your little girl into the world!!