Wednesday, August 4, 2010
My sweet baby, Georgia...
I am so ready to meet you. I am 37 weeks and 1 day today. I could still have 3 weeks left, but I am impatiently hoping you do not wait that long! At our doctor's appointment I found out that I am still only 1 cm dilated, but that my effacement has increased to 70%. You are taking up so much room these days and I can see your heels, knees and elbows poking at my belly. It can be quite uncomfortable and even painful at times. I have gained about 32 pounds and I can see that you are getting bigger every day. I really don't even understand how my belly could stretch any more, but I am sure it will! Daddy is still gone at work, but he will be home no later than the 16th unless you decide to come on out! We are both so excited and we can't wait to see your sweet face. Hurry home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment