Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I blame it on the hormones!

I am 26 weeks today. Just 2 weeks from the 3rd trimester and only 14 weeks until my due date. It feels like it's flying by now and I get butterflies when I think about how much there is still to do before she gets here. When Matt is off shore, I always have more time to think. This is some times a good thing, but most of the time it is not. Especially given my current emotional state. :) I have been thinking a lot about Georgia and the life I want her to have. I have been thinking about how much I have changed in just a few years and how quickly that time went by. All of that led to me thinking about how I thought I was grown when I was 16 and how fast 16 years can go by. Before I know it, my baby Georgia will be here. How quickly then will she be grown (or grown in her own mind). So, this week I thought I would share a song that goes perfectly with where my mind has been this past week. I am not usually much of a country girl, but this song is so completely true! I hope you enjoy it! Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment

a