I thought I would start this '25 weeks' blog making everyone jealous by showing off my new and improved bikini body! bahaha! Matt and I have been spending some time by the pool when we can. It is relaxing and having a little color always makes me feel better.


Georgia should have gained about half a pound in the last week! My belly thinks she gained more than that...or was it the french toast? :) I had the glucose test and I got my results back yesterday. I passed, but I am low on iron and b-12. Ah, more vitamins! If only I liked veggies more...
Mother's Day was nice. My mom and grandmother came down and spent the afternoon with Matt's side of the family. We went to Matt's grandpas house for a yummy brunch. I got several sweet cards, some earrings and this adorable glass jar, wall decor from my mom:
We added a few pink things to Georgias room this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment